Custom Design Seminar Programs
These informative, productive, meaningful and entertaining programs are especially designed for large meetings, convention groups, and associations to address specific areas of interest.
A typical half-day seminar would include:
- How to Have a Terrific Day Every Day … specific step-by-step techniques to help individuals develop and maintain a wholesome, positive mental attitude resulting in making every day a good day
- Controlling life’s situations rather than letting them control you
- Presentation and distribution of the popular “DAILY MENU” for the Good Life
- Development of that “Winning Spirit” through implementation of the Basic Habit Patterns of a Winner
- How to get along better with others
- How to improve your self-image and communications abilities
- How to act, think, look, and be a winner
- Assertive, positive situation control
- An enjoyable memory technique for upgrading your performance capabilities
- Master Management Techniques to help you get more done in less time
- How to turn problems into creative challenges that make life into an exciting, winning game!
- Schedule your time more efficiently and perform more effectively
- Plan your work and work your plan
- How to conduct productive, results-oriented staff and sales meetings
A full-day seminar would cover the above subjects plus the following:
- Mind-Controlled Relaxation — how to turn destructive stress into creative energy
- How to get rid of worry, anxiety and frustration
- How to relax and live longer
- Understanding how the mind works to control your environment and improve your health, wealth, and happiness
- Leadership Psychology
- Basic Sales Technique on how to persuasively win others to your way of thinking
- How to keep the “monkey” (problem) off your back
- How to upgrade your home life — laugh, love, and learn from the “mad wife” skit
- Related business leadership techniques
- Your life purpose
- How to set, follow through and achieve family and personal, self-improvement, and business goals, not only to accomplish more in life but to enjoy more of life
- Turning the “worry” habit into a “success” habit
- How to get what’cha want with what’cha got!
The above outline is only a suggested format and may be altered to fit the specific training needs of the sponsoring organization. Fees are based upon the length of seminar and number of instructors participating.