Pursuasive Leadership Psychology
How to Get Others to Buy Your Ideas
Dynamic Achievers World Network (DAWN) DVD
In this session Ed Foreman, Earlene Vining, and Patrick Oâ€™Dooley share with you:
- How you can get others to buy your idea, product, or service.
- How you can get others to enthusiastically follow your way, your idea.
- How to upgrade your language to be more persuasive.
- Ten commonly used phrases that prevent you from being more successful, and what to replace them with.
- How to keep the “monkeys” off your back.
- How to create more domestic happiness.
- How to keep other’s problems from becoming yours.
Please Click below for a 2 minute preview
Please Get the Flash Player to see this content.
|« Back to The Ed Foreman Store||Ed Foreman’s DAWN Bundle »|